FireHawk® M7XT Air Mask
Through NFPA, firefighters strive to improve the durability and performance of their SCBA and PASS devices. It's no different with the new 2013 edition of NFPA 1981 and 1982 NFPA standards for self-contained breathing apparatus and personal alert safety systems (PASS). These revisions call for a minimum low pressure alarm set point of 33% cylinder operating pressure remaining, improved facepiece lens radiant heat performance, 500° F heat and flame exposure, and standardized PASS device alarm sound patterns.
In addition, NFPA has raised the bar on voice communication capability, now requiring measurable, minimum Sound Transmission Index (STI) scores for both mechanical and electronic communications.
MSA's new FireHawk M7XT Air Mask represents a true technological achievement in critical firefighter protection.
- Preset: AirMaXX and eXXtreme
- AirGo SCBA
- MSA G1 SCBA
- Ultra Elite Full-Face Helmet Mask
- ALTAIR® 4X Multigas Detector
- S-CAP Hood
- Ultima® XIR Gas Monitor
- Workman® Personal Fall Limiters
- ALTAIR® 5X Multigas Detector
- Compressed Airline Breathing Apparatus and Accessories
- alpha Personal Network
- alphaCLICK High Pressure Coupling System