The SUPREMATouch has been enhanced with several new features which makes it outstanding in its class. Added to the popular large colour touchscreen display, a new title-based menu structure has been added to optimize intuitive operation. The SUPREMATouch can be used with a wide range of detectors for combustible gas, toxic gas and oxygen. Output options include relays and 4-20mA outputs.
Remote racks can be connected (satellite structure), which expands control systems and reduces cabling costs. Interfacing to external systems is provided by using Modbus or Profibus. The SUPREMATouch has been certified according to ATEX and is suitable for virtually any safety related application including redundant systems with up to a Safety Integrity Level (SIL) 3 rating (EN 61508).
The intuitive SUPREMA Manager Software is intended for configuration, parameterization and calibration of the SUPREMATouch Fire and Gas Controller. It offers the option to create detailed and clearly laid out reports to support documentation and supports all the new features of the SUPREMATouch.
Note: This is a custom product. Please consult your local MSA distributor or contact MSA Customer Service for configuration details.
- GasGard® XL Controller
- 9010/9020 Controller
- Observer-i Ultrasonic Gas Leak Detector
- Ultima® XIR Gas Monitor
- MC600 Multi-Channel Controller
- S4100C Combustible Gas Detector
- PrimaX IR Pro
- Senscient ELDS™ Open Path Gas Detector
- DC110 Eight Channel Combustible Readout / Relay Module
- 610A Four Channel Combustible Gas Monitor
- Zero Two Series Gas and Flame Detection System
- Chemgard® Photoacoustic Infrared Gas Monitor Series
- MSA DF-8500 Gas
- MSA G1 SCBA
- PrimaX® P Gas Transmitter