MSA offers several types of reliable restraint lanyards, which are primarily used for travel restriction and work positioning.
LANY, RESTRAINT, NYLON, RL20, 6', ADJ
LANY STRN AJ LP RL20 505217
LANYARD (NYLON) W/31690LS CSA
- Workman Restraint Lanyards feature webbing and self-closing, self-locking snaphooks
- Lineman's Pole Strap, a climbing aid or linemen
- Rebar Assembly is designed for work positioning applications such as tying rebar or constructing concrete forms
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- Workman Restraint Lanyard: Meets applicable OSHA regulations, ANSI 10.32, certified to CSA Z259.11-05, certified to EN 358
- Sure-Stop Restraint Lanyards: Meets ANSI, OSHA, and CSA requirements
- Sure-Grab Positioning Lanyard: Meets applicable ANSI and OSHA standards
- Restraint Lanyards with Sewn Loop: Meets applicable OSHA and ANSI standards
- Lineman's Pole Strap: Meets applicable OSHA and ANSI standards, certified to EN 358
- Rebar Assembly: Meets applicable OSHA regulations, ANSI A10.32, certified to CSA Z259.11-05, certified to EN 358.
- USA Approvals
- Canadian Approvals
- Australian Approvals
- European Approvals
- Customs Union: Certified to Technical Regulations TP TC 019/2011